Mindset. Attitude. Motivation. New Beginnings. Every day is an opportunity to begin again.
The following quotes have been buried in my journals. I discovered them while I was rescuing poems. I found these reminders. And I needed them to be in one place, not stuck between the lines in last year’s notebook.
These 26 inspiring quotes are mostly for me. And you. I hope you find a few that you can take forward, onward, and upward every single morning.
26 Inspiring Quotes To Help You Begin Each Day With A Positive Attitude
1. “Fear interferes with the mindful use of your power. When you base choices on fears, chaos comes between you and your inner divinity.” ~ Carolyn Miss
2. “Fear and faith both demand you believe in something you cannot see. You choose.” ~ Bob Proctor
3. “Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.” ~ Paul Tournier
4. “Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.” Jim Rohn
5. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~ Mary Robinson
6. “Expect miracles in the most unexpected places.” ~ Unk
7. Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
Pooh: “You don’t. You feel it.”
8. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” ~ CS Lewis
9. “To hell with circumstances. I create opportunities.” ~ Bruce Lee
10. “Don’t be satisfied with stories of how things have gone with others, unfold your own myth.” ~ Rumi
11. “Beginnings are imbued with Magic.” ~ Herman Hesse
12. “Yoga induces self-regulation, which is the ability to manage feelings, thoughts, and quiet in the mind.” ~ Stephen Cope
13. “Regular yoga practice improves the brains near transmitters, which promotes feeling of well being. It activates the parasympathetic nervous system which is the “rest and relax” system as opposed to the “fight or flight” system.” Stephen Cope
14. “Life is really about beginning to feel the slight tugging of dissatisfaction with ____________ and then feeling the gentle process of clarifying personal preferences regarding something different and then aligning with the idea and details of the desired OUTCOME and then consciously witnessing the movement of forces and situations to accommodate the desired outcome.” HICKS
15. “From the state of balanced energy, you experience clarity, vitality, eagerness, physical wellness, abundance in all things you consider to be good, and an exuberant site of joy. This the natural state of who you really are.” – HICKS
Nothing can come to you without your invitations of it. Thinking about something is inviting the essence of that something into your experiences.
You are the creator of your own reality. Everything about you r life is coming to you in response to the focus of our thoughts.
The way you FEEL as you are focusing thought is really what matters the most.
You get what you feel about what you think about ______
Whenever you ask, it is always given.
You are free to choose the direction of your own thoughts. HICKS
16. “There’s only one success – to be able to spend your life in your own way.” ~ Christopher Morley
17. “Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.” – Elizabeth Kubler Ross
18. “Dreams are the seedlings of reality” Napleon Hill
19. “Sometimes we don’t know how flexible we are until we give ourselves the freedom to create and discover.” Shiva Rea
20. “Silence has a mysterious calming affect, allowing your soul to be at peace with your thoughts.” Anthony Douglas Williams
21. Once you learn how to be happy, you won’t tolerate being around people who make you feel anything else ~ Lessons Learned in Life
22. “Stories move in circles. They do not go in strain lines. So it helps if you listen in circles. There are stories inside stories and stories between stories and finding your way through them is as easy and as hard as finding your way home. And part of the finding is the getting lost and when you’re lost, you star to look around and listen.” Deana Metzger”
23. “The Latin root of perfect means finished not “without flaws.” Everyday Sacred
24. “The only thing that grows is the that which you give energy to.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” Joseph Chilton Pearce
26. “Let go of anger – it is an acid that burns away the delicate layers of your happiness.” Taro Gold
So there you have it. 26 inspiring quotes to help you start each day with positivity and a bold, kickass attitude! What’s your favorite?
If you liked what you read, please share this with everyone you know and don’t forget to eat your peas!
8 thoughts on “26 Quotes To Help You Begin Each Day With A Positive Attitude”
Reblogged this on Success Inspirers' World and commented:
Great post, now feeling inspired to create and live my greatest life today ❤️
Yay!!! I hope your day is fabulous!
As I think so shall it be! 😁You too 💚
Reblogged this on Anniegoose's Blog and commented:
More great quotes 🙂
Thank you so much!! Glad you liked all the quotes!
This was everything I needed today. I’ll be waking up to this in the morning. And will create my own soon, thanks so much – An inspiration indeed! 😘😘😘😘